Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Megan Fox is a man... a tranny?!?!?!

If you can stomach it, 'Transformers' hottie Megan Fox has admitted that she is really a man - and is "painfully insecure" with herself. So it's true! Megan Fox is a tranny! Well, at least according to her. You see, Megan was on the red carpet at the Golden Globes when she told E! News' Giuliana Rancic that she is an insecure man. "I am pretty sure I am a doppelgänger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny." She continues: "I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared." Wow. She also said her boyfriend Brian Austin Green didn't care about the event ...

Catch her admission here -
http://showhype.com/video/video_2009_globes_megan_fox_admits_that_she_s_really_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment